Monday 11 April 2022

Graphic 45 2022
Brand Ambassador Audition

Hello and welcome to my Graphic 45 2022
 Brand Ambassador Audition.

Wow time has flown by so quickly and cannot
 believe that it has almost been a year since I applied 
for this AMAZING team!


I am extremely humbled and grateful to have been part
 of this fabulous Graphic 45 journey and It would mean the
 world to be chosen tjoin again for another year, should 
I be lucky enough.

Thank you Graphic 45 for the opportunity to reapply.


For my audition I have created this Princess Carriage 
with a Mini Pop Up Book. I used my Silhouette to make 
this project featuring the GORGEOUS Princess Collection.

Silhouette Cut Files:
Princess 3D Carriage by Hearthsewn Design ID 114406
Ponies 3D Carriage Team by Hearthsewn Design ID 114412
Living Room by Rivka Wilkons Design ID 3907
A2 Tea Party Pop Up Card by Lori Whitlock Design ID 119996

The colours in this collection are so beautiful and the 
imagery is so so pretty!!

The theme of this collection is just PERFECT 
for my project!
































Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely amazing! I love all the detail. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

    ReplyDelete