Wednesday 16 March 2022

Prima Marketing Inc
Majestic Layout

Hello dear friends!Sharing a Layout (photo 
credit to Magic Moonlight Free Images) 
featuring the stunning Prima Majestic 
collection along with some lovely Finnabair 
products. 

I prepped my 'Stronger Together' page with 
clear gesso. Next I applied the 'animal print' 
from the collection rub-on transfer 
on the bottom of my page.

I cut a strip from the 'Feel The Waves' sheet 
and randomly tore the pieces off on 
both sides. I used a punch to create a 
pretty border on each side.

I stuck this piece down in the middle of 
my page. Next I added some texture 
with Finn Mermaid effect paste. 
I then added some Ginger Magic 
sparks paint on top of the paste once 
it was dry.

I adorned my photo with die cut 
leaves, gorgeous Majestic flowers,
 chipboard stickers, ephemera and 
butterflies.






Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya 

No comments:

Post a Comment