Wednesday 23 March 2022

Prima Marketing Inc
Easter - Cotton Tail 
Altered Glass Jar Trio

Hello dear friends!
Today is all about Easter things over 
at Prima Marketing Inc. Sharing my Cotton 
Tail Glass Jar Trio altered with some 
lovely Re·design with Prima and 
Finnabair products.

I painted the jars with Finn's black 
gesso and set aside to dry. Once dry 
I painted a layer of the chalk paste 
over the gesso.

Tip: use a candle to lightly highlight 
some areas on the jar before adding 
the chalk paste, thus making it easy to 
remove the chalk paste when sanding. 

Next I lightly sanded the surface 
and edges of the jars with a sanding 
block to make some of the black pop.

I then added the cute little bunnies 
from the Cotton Tail decor transfer 
to my jars positioning it to where I 
want to apply it. 

Next I made some bow shape moulded 
embellishments using the Magic Love 
collection silicone mould. I painted 
them with white gesso and highlighted 
some areas with vintage gold wax. 

I then adorned my jars with pretty lace, 
string and added some beautiful vintage
 door knobs to the lids. 

I have included and example of a 
different bottle using the same 
method to alter.











Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya 

No comments:

Post a Comment