Tuesday 22 March 2022

Prima Marketing Inc
Majestic Tags

Hello dear friends!
Sharing a Set of Tags featuring the 
stunning Prima Majestic collection along 
with the adorable Julie Nutting doll Neesha. 
I used some lovely Finnabair products too.

I prepped my tags with white gesso. 
Next I added some texture with the 
Finn Victorian Tiles stencil and 
graphite texture paste.

I let it dry and randomly added some
 colour with liquid acrylic paints and 
opal magic paint.

I used the interchangeable hair pieces 
of Neesha to show off the two different 
hairstyles. I love how versatile the Julie 
Nutting doll stamps are and how fun 
it is to have interchangeable pieces 
on the latest release stamps.

I used the stunning pattern papers 
in the Majestic collection to dress 
up Neesha. 

I added the dolls and adorned the 
rest of my tags with some pretty 
ribbon, die cut leaves, beautiful 
Majestic flowers, chipboard stickers, 
rub-on transfers siic and glitter. 












Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya 

No comments:

Post a Comment