Wednesday 16 March 2022

Graphic 45 
Voyage Beneath the Sea 
Ships Wheel

Hello dear G45ers! 
I am happy to share my project with you. A 
Ships Wheel featuring the fabulous Graphic 45 

I altered this piece with some mixed media products
and lots of fussy cut elements from both the 12x12 
and 8x8 collections. 

I love how the chipboard embellishments and stickers in 
the Deluxe Collector's Edition add just that extra 
detail to your project.


 I have a video tutorial (link below) to show

how you can recreate this project:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djD56i5XfIY


Graphic 45 supplies used:



Tip for the stickers:

Adhere the sticker onto a piece of cardstock and then cut

(you can also leave a border if you prefer) thus making it

sturdy for an uneven surface and easier to handle when

trying to decide where to place it on your project.











Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment