Friday 10 April 2020

Prima Altered 
Shabby Chic-Mixed Media 
Easter Eggs

Hello dear friends!
Today is all about Easter Eggs on the
Prima blog. I altered these ceramic eggs
 with a few of my favorite Finnabair paints
and Re-Design with Prima moulds. I added
 gauze and art stones to the small eggs.
Next I added some redesign moulded
 embellishments and art stones on the
 front of the large egg (this egg already had
 some floral patterns on it). I prepped all the
 eggs with white gesso and then painted
 them randomly with metallique and
 sparks paint. I then highlighted the eggs
with metallique waxes and white gesso.
 I adorned the large egg with some
beautiful Prima flowers, sisal and die-cut
 leaves which have been painted with black
 gesso and coloured with metallique waxes.














Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment