Tuesday 21 April 2020

Dusty Attic 
Moodboard Inspiration 
Mixed Media Layout
'Today's Memories are 
Tomorrow's Treasures

Hello dear Dusty FANattics!
Love the colours of this months mood
 board! They are GORGEOUS! Here is my
 take on the April challenge.


Inspired by the these rich colours, I have 
created this Layout featuring lots of beautiful 
Dusty Attic chipboard. I used a combination 
of three fabulous Graphic 45 collections, 
Halloween in Wonderland, Communique and
Olde Curiosity Shoppe. I prepped my page 
with clear gesso and added lots of texture
 with a stencil and texture paste. I coloured
 the background with Finnabair metallique 
paints and waxes. I heat embossed some 
of the chipboard pieces and title and the 
other chipboard pieces have been painted
 with Finnabair metallique paints.









Dusty Attic Product List:

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya


No comments:

Post a Comment