Monday 12 November 2018

Prima/Finnabair 
Mixed Media
Photo Frame

Hello dear friends!
Mixed Media Photo Frame featuring 
some fabulous Prima Marketing 
and Finnabair products. 

I created this Mixed Media Photo Frame
 using Black Gesso as my base. I painted 
all the pieces individually to make sure 
they were all covered completely before I 
adhered them with my favorite Heavy Body 
Gel medium. Using the dry brush technique I 
covered the frame with another favorite 
shimmer in these paints, they are absolutely 
gorgeous and I just love all shades of pink! 
I then dry brushed the frame again with 
White Gesso and continued the process
 between the Sparks paint and white 
gesso until I was happy with the result.
I then highlighted some of the elements 

1 comment:

  1. So poetic and classy, I really like that you left the project white ! White doesn't mean blank!

    ReplyDelete