Thursday 8 November 2018

Prima Flirty Fleur
Mixed Media Layout
'Memories'

Hello dear friends! 
Flirty Fleur is such a gorgeous collection
 with all the pretty mint, black and grey
 tones, a combination of some of my
favorite colors. Love the holographic foil
 accents on these beautiful papers too. 
I used two sheets from the A4 paper pad
tore the sides and adhered them to 
the sheet from the 12x12 paper pad.
 I painted the torn pieces with white gesso 
to soften the look a little. I painted the
 resin frame using Black Gesso as my base.
 I then covered the frame with Sparks 
Paint Mermaid Sparkle using the dry brush 
technique. I then dry brushed the frame 
again with White Gesso and continued 
the process between the Sparks paint and 
white gesso until I was happy with the 
result. I finished the layout off with some 
beautiful Flirty Fleur flowers, pretty hot air 
balloons and lovely Flirty Fleur Say it in Crystals.








Prima Product List:


Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment