Wednesday 14 November 2018

Prima Lavender Frost +
Moon Child Collections
Nov Color Challenge 
Mixed Media Canvas 
 'Dream Passionately'

I love this color palette for our color 
challenge this month such a pretty 
combination to play with. I have decided 
to go with a vintage style Mixed Media 
Canvas and here I combined the beautiful 
Lavender Frost and Moon Child collections.
 Inspired by my fellow teammates I also 
added some puzzle pieces here and there. 
for my background and colored
 it with some of Finnabair's metallique 
and sparks paint. Could not resist to add
 the cute little resin scooter embellishment
 that I have been hoarding forever! I
 finished the piece off by adding some
 texture fantasy rust pastes randomly
on the flowers and embellishments.








Prima Product List:
596477 Prima Flowers
594664 Prima Flowers
570736 Prima Flowers

Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment