Wednesday 7 November 2018

Prima Santa Baby 
 Christmas Cards

Christmas is almost here and it is my 
favorite time of the year! I created these 
cute Christmas Cards featuring the 
oh so adorable Santa Baby Collection
 by Frank Garcia. I love this collection 
and it is a perfect fit for the occasion!
 I used lots of leafy dies to create my
 embellishment cluster together with
 some beautiful Prima flowers! I randomly 
added white gesso and pastes to the
 flowers and pine cones. I added some
 light paste to Santa's beard and hat 
for extra texture. I then finished it off 
by adding some gorgeous art sugar 
giving it that extra shimmer.











Prima Product List:
597320 Santa Baby Flowers  
594657 Prima Flowers
632588 Prima Flowers

Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment