Wednesday 18 March 2020

Prima+Finnabair
Rainbow Colours
Mixed Media 
Confetti Canvas
'Look for the Magic'

Hello dear friends!
Today we are celebrating Rainbow colours
 on the Prima blog. I have created this 
colourful Mixed Media Canvas featuring 
Finnabair's fabulous Impasto paints. I have
 incorporated some watercolors too featuring
 the pretty Art Philosophy watercolor Confetti 
set. I prepped my canvas with clear gesso. I 
then started to add the colours on the 
top section of the canvas with Impasto 
paint. I separated them by placing masking
 tape on the canvas covering each colour 
as I went. I then added some more colour 
to the bottom section of the canvas with 
the watercolors. I stamped a lot of images
 randomly. I then placed my photo cluster 
in the center of the canvas and added 
a sentiment sticker.








Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment