Thursday 19 March 2020

Dusty Attic
Layout
'Happy'

Hello dear Dusty FANattics!
Happy to share with you my Dusty Attic
 project this month a Scrapbook Layout.


I have created this Layout featuring lots 
of fabulous Dusty Attic chipboard. I used 
the beautiful Graphic 45 Couture collection
 on a watercolor paper background. I added 
some colour to the background using a
 stencil and an ink pad. I fussy-cut 
a lot of the elements from the collection
 and placed them on the sides of my photo
 cluster. I wanted the chipboard pieces
 to pop on my layout thus they have all 
been heat embossed with white, a soft
blue, glitter blue and a glitter red embossing
 powder. I adorned the rest of my layout 
with beautiful Prima flowers and lace.










Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment