Monday 23 March 2020

Prima
Re-Design Petites
Home Decor
Altered Mason Jar Set

Hello dear friends!
I LOVE how you can Re-Design with Prima
 small home decor pieces. Today I am sharing
 these super cute Mason Jars altered with just 
a few Re-Design products by Prima. First I
 painted the jars with Finnabair's black gesso. 
Next I painted a layer of the water drops chalk
 paste over the black gesso and left it to
 dry completely. I then lightly sanded the
 surface and the edges of the jars with a 
sanding block to make some of the black pop. 
I made some moulded embellishments with 
Re-Design moulds which I painted with
white gesso. Next I randomly painted them 
with black gesso whilst lightly spraying water 
onto it and damping it with a paper towel 
to remove the excess gesso. I then lightly 
brushed them with some of the chalk paste
 and white gesso. I added little door knobs
 to the lids which have been randomly 
painted with white, black gesso and
 chalk paste. I added small pieces of the 
Spring Meadow Life transfer on the front 
of the jars. To finish them off I added the 
moulded leaf embellishments to the jars 
by tying them with some twine.









Prima Products:
Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

1 comment:

  1. Just stunning! I love these jars. Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Also I have a question, can I possibly get the G45 typewriter SVG file, the link on the blog does not work. I so want to try to make one of those beautiful typewriters you made, just absolutely gorgeous!!! Thank you. xoxo....

    ReplyDelete