Wednesday 11 December 2019

Prima Christmas in the Country
 Christmas Train Set
Merry Christmas

"Christmas in the Country collection by Frank is such 
a GORGEOUS line! Today I am sharing my love for off the
 page a Christmas Train Set. I used my Silhouette to make
 this piece (design ID numbers 70973-engine & 70974-coa
car and assembly instructions here) if you wish to make your
 own. I added some pinwheels onto paper straws and 
placed them in the posts of the coal car. I used a vintage
 bicycle cutting die to create the wheels for the train. I 
adorned the rest of my train with lots of die-cut leaves, 
flat back pearls, memory hardware pearls, pom pom balls
 and the collections fabulous flowers. I fussy-cut some 
of the cute little elements from the pattern sheets in the
 collection and tucked them in behind the flowers.















Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya


No comments:

Post a Comment