Thursday 19 December 2019

Dusty Attic
Layout 
'Paradise Found'

Hello dear Dusty FANattics!
Happy to share with you my Dusty Attic project
 this month a bright and colorful Layout.


I have created this Layout featuring lots
 of fabulous Dusty Attic chipboard. I used
 the lovely Tropical Travelogue collection
 by Graphic 45. I added some colour
and texture to the background using
 stencils, distress inks and white crackle
 paste. I coloured all the chipboard sea
shells, sand dollars and starfishes with
Finnabair metallique waxes. I used Finnabair
 rust pastes on the ships wheel and
 all the leaves and title have been heat
embossed. I adorned the rest of my
page with lots of gorgeous Prima flowers,
sea shells and fussy-cut birds.







Dusty Attic Product List:



Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment