Sunday 22 December 2019

Dusty Attic 
Moodboard Inspiration 
Mixed Media Canvas 
'Love' 

Hello dear Dusty FANattics!
Love the colour and tones of  this 
months mood board. It is STUNNING! 
Here is my take on the Dec challenge.


Inspired by the these fabulous colours, 
I created a Mixed Media Canvas featuring
 lots of beautiful Dusty Attic chipboard. 
I used a combination of some fabulous 
Graphic 45 papers to add behind my photo. 
I prepped my canvas with white gesso 
and added texture with a stencil. I added 
colour to the background with some Prima 
watercolors. I painted the chipboard
 pieces with metallique paints and waxes 
and heat embossed the chipboard title. 
I adorned the rest of my photo cluster 
with lace, butterflies and pretty Prima flowers.











Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment