Friday 15 February 2019

Prima Pretty Pale
and Finnabair Ornate 
Lace Stencil Canvas 
'Find your Path' 

I just LOVE the newly released stencils 
by Finnabair, they are gorgeous! I have created
 this little Pretty Pale canvas featuring the
beautiful new Ornate Lace stencil. I prepped
 my canvas with white gesso and then added
 the stencil using some Prima paper texture 
paste. I then randomly coloured my background
 with two colours of the lovely Impasto paints in
pastels. The mould piece and metal embellishments 
have been painted with black gesso and then
 covered with waxes. I added some other elements 
from the Art Daily line too, those metal clips 
are just adorable and they add a perfect 
accent to complete your project. I then randomly 
added some paint splatters, wire and sequins.








Prima Product List:
Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment