Monday, 18 February 2019

Dusty Attic 
Typewriter 
'Live Beautifully'

Hello dear Dusty FANattics!
Happy to share with you my Dusty Attic
 project this month featuring the beautiful 
Graphic 45 A Ladies Diary collection teamed 
up with some gorgeous Dusty Attic chipboard.

Sharing my love for off the page, a typewriter 
(credit to Tara's Craft Studio template). 
Originally the box pieces can be cut from 
poster/foam board but I had mine laser 
cut from wood and then I just adhered 
the pattern pieces to them these were 
cut from my Silhouette. I have heat embossed 
most of the chipboard pieces with different 
colours and the rest I altered using some
 Finnabair waxes. I then adorned the piece
 with some pretty gold rhinestones, 
metal embellishments 
some die cut pieces and beautiful
 Prima flowers.

  Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

2 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow evewry Creation is zo stunning!!!!!!!
    Mvg Gina 💐😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow is right, this project is stunning. Can I follow your blog by email?

    ReplyDelete