Monday 18 February 2019

Dusty Attic 
Typewriter 
'Live Beautifully'

Hello dear Dusty FANattics!
Happy to share with you my Dusty Attic
 project this month featuring the beautiful 
Graphic 45 A Ladies Diary collection teamed 
up with some gorgeous Dusty Attic chipboard.

Sharing my love for off the page, typewriter 
(credit to Tara's Craft Studio template). 
Originally the box pieces can be cut from 
poster/foam board but I had mine laser 
cut from wood and then I just adhered 
the pattern pieces to them these were 
cut from mSilhouette. I have heat embossed 
most of the chipboard pieces with different 
colours and the rest I altered using some
 Finnabair waxes. I then adorned the piece
 with some pretty gold rhinestones, 
metal embellishments 
some die cut pieces and beautiful
 Prima flowers.

  Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

2 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow evewry Creation is zo stunning!!!!!!!
    Mvg Gina 💐😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow is right, this project is stunning. Can I follow your blog by email?

    ReplyDelete