Monday 25 February 2019

Dusty Attic 
Mood Board Inspiration
Altered Photo Frame 
'Moments'

Hello dear Dusty FANattics!
Love these gorgeous colours and hues
of this months nature inspired mood board.
Here is my take on the February challenge.


Inspired by the nature theme of this mood
 board I decided to alter a photo frame with
 a resin door piece as my focal point together
with a tree branch, leaves and beautiful Prima
 flowers. I created this piece featuring some
pretty Dusty Attic chipboard. I prepped my frame
with black gesso, added some texture with a 
stencil and texture paste. I then added some
colour to the background with lovely Prima
 sprays and Finnabair metallique paints, impasto
paints and rust pastes. The chipboard pieces
 have been painted with metallique paints,
 impasto paints and rust pastes too and then
heat embossed randomly with some embossing
powders. I added some butterflies and leaf
 images that I stamped and fussy cut. I then
added some art stones and micro beads for
extra texture. I randomly added some paint
splatters and vintage melange. I then
highlighted the frame and some of the
elements with white gold wax. 












Dusty Attic Product List:













  Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya


No comments:

Post a Comment