Wednesday 30 January 2019

Prima Pretty Pale 
Memory Hardware 
Grand Tall Album 
'Beautiful' 

Love this collection. Love the vintage style
 papers. Love how versatile it is. I created 
this beautiful book featuring the new Memory
 Hardware Grand Tall Chipboard Album by 
Frank Garcia combined with Pretty Pale.
 I stamped 14 of the Prima Princesses stamps 
on each page. I added the small petite round
 resin frame with a butterfly in the middle 
as my centrepiece. I added lots of chipboard 
and die cut pieces to form my layering. I
 covered each page with some lace, gauze 
and pieces of wool for that extra texture. I 
added lots of the collection ephemera, acetate, 
tickets, stickers and journaling cards. I then 
added some of those gorgeous Pretty Pale 
flowers, glitter, micro beads, butterflies 
and say it in crystals for the finishing touch.

You can watch the flip through video here





















Prima Product List:

Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

2 comments:

  1. It’s truely beautiful Tanya, thank you for sharing all your work it’s just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Het Tanya,
    Hoe beautiful is this WoW WoW wowwww .
    I wish i could meet you ones!!.
    Mvg gina België

    ReplyDelete