Thursday 24 January 2019

Prima Midnight Garden
and Finnabair Stamps
Mixed Media Canvas 

For this project I used the stunning 
Midnight Garden collection teamed up with 
some of Finnabair's lovely new stamps, mica powder 
and metal embellishments. I created this mixed 
media canvas in beautiful rich red and gold colours 
with a touch of black. For my background I used a
 weave stencil with some luscious icing pastes, 
I mixed the white gold and red amber colours.
 I randomly added white crackle texture paste 
(my FAVOURITE art basics medium!). I then dusted 
a little bit of the gold mica powder onto the canvas 
and sprayed it with water and let it run freely, 
I continued the process until I was happy with
 the result. I covered the seashells with white 
gesso and then added some of that pretty gold 
mica powder again with water. I added beautiful 
flowers, melange, metals, micro beads and
 glitter. I randomly added waxes and paint 
splatters for the finishing touch.










Prima Product List:

Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment