Monday 14 January 2019

Prima Marketing 
Spring Farmhouse and
Memory Hardware 
Mixed Media Canvas 

Hello dear Prima friends!
L O V E the new Memory Hardware products
 by the ever so talented Frank Garcia. I created 
this canvas featuring some of the beautiful 
new metal embellishments (which I just
 adore they are so P R E T T Y) and amazing 
new Artisan Powders combined with the
 gorgeous Spring Farmhouse collection. I have 
used two colours of the Artisan Powders
 Charlotte Blush and Orleans Taupe on 
the Petite Round resin frame as well as 
some of my re-design mould embellishments! 
I gently dusted some of the powder onto 
the pieces and lightly brushed them with the 
artisan powder brushes (these work like 
a charm - a  definite MUST have). I continued
 brushing the pieces until I was happy 
with the result. I added some beautiful 
Prima flowers, pearls, glitter, micro beads
 and melange for the finishing touch.







Prima Product List:
994365 Memory Hardware Antique Metalware Lille Mini Spoons
994372 Memory Hardware Antique Metalware Avignon Lock and Key
994358 Memory Hardware Velvet Trims Antoinette
994334 Memory Hardware Artisan Powder Charlotte Blush
994310 Memory Hardware Artisan Powder Orleans Taupe

Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tanya,
    I think that 2019 a jear full of amazing creations gone by from you can't wait whats next.
    This is so amazing beautiful WoW WoW wowwwwww!!!!!
    Mvg Gina België

    ReplyDelete