Wednesday 17 October 2018

Thinking of you 
Miranda Edney 

Hello dear friends! 
I am sure you've heard about the 
devastation the Hurricane in Florida 
caused and that so many people have
 been affected by it especially our
 sweet soul Miranda Edney.
Today I'm sharing a special project, 
a Card handmade for her to show some
 love and support and to let her know that 
we are thinking of her and that she is 
loved!!! She is a big part of the Prima 
Marketing family and what they are 
doing for her as well as all her other 
friends is beyond AMAZING!!! 
You can click on the link for more details 
about the GoFundMe for Miranda... 

https://www.gofundme.com/hurricane-help-for-miranda-edney 

Dearest Miranda, 
My heart goes out to you sweet Miranda 
and I cannot begin to imagine what you
 are going through. Remember things my look 
bleak right now but they are going to get 
better. This too shall pass. Wishing 
you lots of strength sweetie! You are so 
dearly loved! Keeping you in my thoughts and 
prayers! A little prayer for you: Help me to 
remember Lord, that nothing's going to
 happen today that You and I can't 
handle together! Love you my friend!
 Love and Hugs!
xxTanyaxx












Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment