Thursday 11 October 2018

Finnabair 
Mixed Media 
Unicorn

Hello dear friends! 
A Mixed Media Unicorn featuring lots of 
fabulous Finnabair and Prima products! 

The base of the Unicorn is a tin that I painted
with white gesso. I then added floral and leaf 
elements using the moulds. I couldn't decide what
to use for the ears, I then came across some 
extra wing embellishments that I made and the 
idea came to mind...that mould is quite handy. 
I layered the wings using 3 for each side
 and adhered them ontop of one another. 
I then painted the elements with the new 
opal magic paints and the unicorn horn with 
sparks paint Unicorn's Hair. I finished the 
piece off with some beautiful Prima flowers, 
chippies, enamel stickers and string. 








Supply List:
Finnabair White Gesso 
Finnabair Heavy Body Gel
Finnabair Opal Magic Paint Coral-Teal 
Finnabair Opal Magic Paint Yellow-Pink
Finnabair Opal Magic Paint Teal-Blue
Finnabair Metallique Paint Frozen Berries
Finnabair Sparks Paint Unicorn's Hair
Finnabair Mould Wings
Prima Flowers 
IOD Mould Fleur 
Leaf Mould 
Air Dry Paper Clay
Kiriche Laser Design Chippies 
Polystyrene Unicorn Horn and Tin
Enamel Heart Stickers and String 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya 

No comments:

Post a Comment