Friday 14 September 2018

Prima Lavender Frost
Pillow Gift Box 
'Oh Hello'

Hello dear friends!
Another pretty project for Prima with
another pretty collection! 

Lavender Frost must be one of my favorite 
collections thus far. I have made a cute little
 Pillow Gift Box with a Tag featuring the 
I used a cutting die to cut this out but if you 
don't own one you'll be able to find a 
template on Pinterest here
The flowers in this collection are AMAZING, 
I added just a few small ones and 
some pretty purple string through the hole of 
the tag and around the box to keep it in place. 
These boxes are super easy and quick to 
make for a simple yet sweet gift. 








Prima Product List:

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya


1 comment:

  1. Simply stunning....all you create is simply stunning!! I look forward to your next stunning creation!

    ReplyDelete