Thursday 13 September 2018

Prima Georgia Blues
Page Layout 
'Hello' 

Hello dear friends!
So excited to share my first project as a
Prima Marketing Design Team Member.

Georgia Blues is such a beautiful and 
elegant collection with all its gorgeous 
touches of white gold elements. To showcase 
the beauty of it all I decided to create a layout.
 For my background I used a stencil and light
 paste, this is one of my favorite pastes to use 
for texture besides white crackle. I also love
 to add paint splatters to my projects. 
Layering and butterflies is my thing and I 
enjoy doing this with die cuts. I added 
some ephemera, tickets and chipboard
 pieces and lots of Georgia Blues gorgeous 
flowers for the finishing touch - what is a 
Prima layout without Prima flowers, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment