Friday 12 October 2018

Prima Amber Moon 
Pumpkin Carriage 
'Hello Autumn'

Hello dear friends! 
Amber Moon is such a beautiful fall 
collection, I love all the rich warm colors! 
Today I am sharing a Pumpkin Carriage 
created with the help of my Silhouette 
(if you have the machine herewith the 
ID number for the pumpkin used: #101261) 
and some cutting dies. To spice it up 
I added 'Princess' Rita, a Julie Nutting 
Doll Stamp to the scene. What would 
a carriage be without a princess right?! 
I colored her using the Julie Nutting 
Hair & Skin Tones Watercolor Pencils 
and the Metallic Accents for her clothes.
I used the Julie Nutting skirt stamp and 
Aurora's pretty hat to dolly her up and
 then I added some lace, leaves, string 
and pretty Prima flowers for the 
finishing touch.














Prima Product List:


Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment