Friday 15 May 2020

Prima/Finnabair
Our Pets
Altered Kitty
'A Cats Tail'

Hello dear friends!
Today is all about our Pets on the Prima blog. I
 decided to alter this ceramic kitty with lots of amazing Finnabair products. First I painted
 the figure with white gesso. I then added
 some pieces of the Romantica decorative
 paper randomly on the body. Next I painted
 the kitty with Impasto paint in mint. I then
 added some touches of tiger orange liquid 
acrylic paint on it. I prepped the memory
 hardware frames with clear gesso and 
added some colour to them with tiger 
orange liquid acrylic and mint Impasto 
paint. I added a piece of Misty Rose paper 
behind each frame. I then added the
 photos of our two fur babies to the frames. 
Next I added some chipboard embellishments 
which have been painted with metallique and
 Impasto paints. I adorned the rest of the 
kitty with sisal, wire, butterflies, die-cut 
leaves and beautiful Prima flowers.













Prima Products:

Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment