Monday 11 May 2020

Prima / Finnabair Altered
Pink Pumpkin

Hello dear friends!
Today we are celebrating all things 
P I N K on the Prima blog. I created a
 Pink Pumpkin. This pumpkin is a ceramic
 figure which I altered with fabulous Finnabair
 products. To create some texture I added
 lots of art stones randomly on the pumpkin. I
 then painted it with Impasto paint 
in raspberry pink. Next I lightly dry
 brushed it with some white gesso and
 Impasto paint in boudoir pink. I 
then highlighted some areas
 of the pumpkin with liquid acrylic 
magenta paint. I added some
 resin and plastic acorns which have 
been painted with metallique 
paints and white gesso. I adorned my 
pumpkin with some swirl chipboard 
embellishments and array of gorgeous
 Prima flowers & leaves.









Prima Products:

Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment