Monday 17 December 2018

Prima Georgia Blues
Star Box

Hello dear friends!
Stars, L O V E this theme we have up
 on the Prima blog today. I created a star box
 featuring the ever so gorgeous Georgia Blues 
collection. I used my Silhouette for this project
 (design ID 208391 called Snowflake 
Box by Suzanne Cannon or if you don't own
 the machine you can find a template on
 Pinterest here). I decorated the lid of my 
box with beautiful die cut elements,
 pine cones, chipboard pieces and pretty 
Georgia Blues flowers! I randomly added 
paper texture paste and snowflake 
paste for extra texture and then added 
some paint splatters for the finishing touch.
 Love how versatile this star is, use it to add
 a little gift to the box or as a pretty 
Christmas ornament.






1 comment:

  1. Hey Tanya,
    Again a amazing and verry beautiful creation love iT!!!!
    Mvg gina Belgium 😃

    ReplyDelete