Monday 24 December 2018

Prima Flirty Fleur 
Christmas Stocking 
'Merry Christmas' 

Hello dear friends! 
In celebration of the festive season I created 
this cute Christmas Stocking Box featuring 
the beautiful Flirty Fleur collection and 
lovely Julie Nutting Doll Stamp Dita. This line
 is perfect for all those lovely winter projects.
 Love the mint and grey tones, a beautiful 
combination of colours. I created this 
piece with my Silhouette (design ID 167032 
or you can find a template on Pinterest here).
 I added some snowflake paste to the scallop 
pieces of the boot and the Santa hat for texture 
and to give it that real snow like effect. I finished
 the piece off with some beautiful Prima
 flowers, pretty stickers and lovely say it in crystals. 

Wishing you all a wonderful Holiday 
Season and a New Year filled with love,
 joy and happiness.







Prima Product List:

No comments:

Post a Comment