Friday 11 February 2022

Prima Marketing Inc
With Love + Magic Love
Valentines Day Card

Hello dear friends!
Sharing my Flip Swing Valentines Day Card 
featuring a combination of the stunning Prima 
collections With Love and Magic Love designed
 by Frank Garcia. I also added the new Julie 
Nutting doll, sweet Lani.

This card is a cut file on the Silhouette
 Cameo (3D Flip Swing Card Heart by Lori 
Whitlock design ID 287600). I used black 
card stock as my base and then matted it with
 papers from the With Love collection.

I decided to colour Lani completely 
(Watercolor Confetti Set) which I don't 
normally do. I prefer to dress up the dolls
 in Prima's beautiful pattern papers. 
Nevertheless I think she turned out great.

I gave her a pair of leggings and added some
 cute little hearts to them with a stamp.

I adorned the heart shape of the card with 
beautiful Prima flowers, die-cut leaves, siic 
and chipboard stickers.








Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya 

No comments:

Post a Comment