Wednesday 15 September 2021

Prima Marketing Inc
Sharon Ziv 
Wood Frame House

Hello dear friends!
Today is all about the lovely Sharon Ziv collection. I created this 
sweet little house (inspired by Olasuruhanova) with the Nature
 Lover collection Wood Frames. I dry brushed some of the Redesign
 Antique Sage chalk paste on the frames and then lightly sanded
 the edges with sandpaper. I added the orchidea transfer on the
 'roof' before sticking it to the frames. Next I painted the tree branch
 moulded embellishments with Redesign Chalky White chalk paste 
and highlighted them with Finnabair metallique wax in Vintage
 Gold. I adorned the rooftop with the moulded tree branch 
embellishments, real twigs, a little bird and some string.










Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment