Wednesday 31 March 2021

Prima Marketing Inc.
Watercolor Floral
Watering Can

Hello dear friends!
Celebrating Spring on the Prima blog today. I created
 this cute Watering Can with my Silhouette Cameo 
(Design ID 57772 of the cut file for those who have 
the machine and would like to make it). I used the
 stunning Watercolor Floral collection and a 
Redesign with Prima Transfer 'Lavender Fields' to 
embellish my white Watering Can. I cut the can from 
white cardstock. I added some pieces of the
 'Lavender Fields' transfer to the can before assembling. 
I added the cute Julie Nutting doll Meg. I adorned the
 rest of the can with die-cut leaves, flowers, 
string, puffy stickers and ribbon.












Prima Product List:

Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment