Wednesday 15 July 2020

Prima Moon Child
Starry Night
Mixed Media Layout
'Don't tell me the Sky is the Limit
when there are footprints on the Moon'

Hello dear friends!
I love today's theme on the Prima blog
 and when I first saw it, I knew I wanted to 
create a Layout (photo credit to Magic 
Moonlight Free Images) with a Moon
 shape background. I cut this shape
 from my Silhouette. First I prepped
 my page with clear gesso and added 
some texture with white crackle texture
 paste over the ornate lace stencil. Next
 I added colour and paint splatters
 with amazing Finnabair paints. I adorned 
my photo cluster with lots of pretty 
chipboard stars, fussy-cut butterflies, 
moulded embellishments and gorgeous
 Prima flowers.







Prima Product List:

Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment