Wednesday 19 February 2020

Craft Room Tour

Hello dear G45ers! 
I am delighted to share a tour of my craft 
room with you this month. My space is not
 very big but it is more than enough for me 
and I love it, it is my little piece of crafty heaven.



I love the color pink! The walls in my craft room
 are painted in a soft/pastel pink so pretty and 
feminine and then of course white furniture 
because I love the pristine look.



I use some of my canvasses as wall
 hanging decor.


My storage box/desk organizer 
for my go-to G45 supplies.  


In this cupboard I keep some of my 
paper pads, embossing powders, 
all my cutting dies, stencils, stamps, 
punches, moulds, embellishments, scoring
 board, paper trimmer and some tools. Here
 are some more close-up photos below.





I like to display some projects on top
 of my cupboard.


I generally like using household/decor items 
to store my supplies like these glass jars.
Tip : I love using glass jars because
 not only do they look pretty but I 
can also see what is inside. 



Another glass jar storage for my
 G45 decades ink pads.



I have a large chest of drawers and in
 these drawers I keep a lot of my craft
 stash such as my beloved G45 supplies!


and some more craft stash...








This paper rack is quite handy, this is where
 I store my Graphic 45 Paper collections. I store
 the 8x8 paper pad, chipboard, ephemera and
 die-cut assortments from a collection in
 the drawers.


I store all my Dusty Attic chipboard in
 these drawers too.



My desk view, I guess you can say this
 is where all the magic happens. Here I have 
all my paints and mixed media supplies I use 
on a regular basis at hand. I also have some
 more projects displayed on the shelves 
and the wall.


I store my pens, scissors, paint
 brushes and glue in these cute 
coffee mugs.

Hope you enjoyed your look into 
my craft room.

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

1 comment: