Wednesday 19 June 2019

Dusty Attic 
Gumball Machine
'The Beauty of Little Things'

Hello dear Dusty FANattics!
Happy to share with you my Dusty Attic
 project this month, my love for off the
page a Gumball Machine featuring the
gorgeous Prima Marketing Love Story
Collection and some fabulous Dusty Attic 
chipboard.


I have created this super cute Gumball 
Machine with my Silhouette (design ID 51821)
 and a clear plastic acrylic globe. I cut the 
bottom section of the'machine' from the 
pattern sheets in the Love Story collection 
and assembled accordingly. I glued the
 plastic globe on top. Some of the chipboard 
pieces and title have been heat embossed 
and some altered with metallique wax. 
I added a photo (via Pintereston the inside 
of the globe and adorned it with beads, 
pretty Prima flowers, some die-cuts 
 and the altered Dusty Attic chipboard pieces. 
I decorated the outside of the 'machine' with
 some pearl string, ribbon, die-cut butterflies
 and swirly shapes. 














  Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment