Monday 20 November 2017

Prima Amber Moon Fall Scene 

Fall Scene created with the beautiful 
 collection Amber Moon by Frank Garcia and 
Sweet Julie Nutting doll stamp Toby
 from Prima Marketing. 

I used my Silhouette to cut the adorable tractor
and pumpkins as well as the cute cowboy hat and boots.

Tractor by Ilustrado Design ID #213496
Pumpkin by Lori Whitlock Design ID #66556
Spherical Pumpkin by Jennifer Wambach Design ID #33590
Cowboy Hat by Silhouette Design ID #3227
Cowboy Boot (A2 card) by Lori Whitlock Design ID #43737









Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting! 
Tanya 

2 comments:

  1. Tell me about this wonderful windmill. I Have a wonder tractor to make a display like this....thanks for the idea....love using my boy dies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The windmill is a chipboard piece that I used! Love the JN stamps!

      -Tanya-

      Delete