Thursday 26 October 2017

Penelope Dee - Feathered
 Page Layout 

Page Layout created with the gorgeous Penelope Dee Feathered Collection. 

I have added distress inks, oxide inks as well as some crackle 
paste to my page using some stencils. I have stamped
images on my page using the collection stamps.I have randomly splattered
some black and white paint onto my page using a paint brush.I have also 
fussy cut some of the beautiful succulent floral elements.
The chipboard pieces and title is embossed with Ranger & Lindy's embossing powder. 
The leaves are die cuts using the collection paper. I have added some sequins 
randomly for the finishing touch.

Hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making it!






Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

  




No comments:

Post a Comment