Friday 25 August 2017

Penelope Dee - Maestro
Page Layouts and Cards

Sharing four projects with the stunning Penelope Dee Maestro Collection. 
I have made 2 Page Layouts and 2 Cards.

Page Layout - Courageous
I have mixed some modeling paste and paint and added 
this to my page using the stencil. The chippies have 
been embossed with embossing powder.I have also used dies
to cut out circle shapes.

Page Layout - You are a Classic
 I have used some modeling paste as well as distress inks on
 my page using the stencil. The chippies have 
been embossed with embossing powder. I have stamped images
on my page using the cute collection stamps.

Cards
I cut two 6x6 cards and layered them both with 
the pattern paper. Here I have embossed the 
chippies and used stamps as well.

Hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making it!















Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Scrapping!
Tanya 


   


No comments:

Post a Comment