FabScraps Woodlands Friends
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Woodlands Friends Collection paper range : C92 001, 007 & 008
· FabScraps Chipboard Pieces : DC 92 002, 007 & 008
· FabScraps Carder’s Pack MC92 001A
· FabScraps Material Flowers FL 1001
· Silhouette Cameo
· Creative Expression Die Faux Quilled Leaves
· We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch
· Wooden Canvas 100x100x20
· Purple and Yellow Cardstock
· Martha Stewart Pollen Acrylic Paint
· White Acrylic Paint
· Tim Holtz Distress Stain Picket Fence
· Tim Holtz Distress Ink Fossilized Amber and Seedless Preserves
· Glossy Accents
· Metal Embellishments, Purple and Yellow Polka Dot Ribbon, Flowers, Leaves, Owl, Purple & Yellow Flat Back Pearls, Googly Eyes, Mushrooms and Yellow Paper Straws
1. Silhouette Cameo:
· Cut a 3D mailbox from sheet 001, 002, 003 and the contrasting accents from purple and yellow cardstock as per the picture.
· Assmeble accordingly : http://needlesnknowledge.blogspot.co.za/2014/02/3d-large-mailbox-project-tutorial.html
· Cut a stand (stand only) from sheet 001 & 008. Assemble accordingly : http://needlesnknowledge.blogspot.co.za/2014/11/nativity-angel-and-stand-assembly-guide.html
· Cut 7 flowers from sheet 001 & 007 to make paper roses. Remember to cut 3 of each of the same size. Mine are various sizes so you can choose how big or small you want yours to be. Assemble the paper roses…you can follow this link on how to make the paper roseshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skuSJcYNC3E.
· Randomly paint the paper roses with white paint.
2. Cut 2 leaves using the faux quilled leaves die from sheet 008 and another 4 from purple and yellow cardstock (2 yellow and 2 purple).
3. Cut 4 small envelopes using the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch from the carders pack sheets. Cut another 2 from cardstock, 1 yellow and 1 purple. Measurements for envelopes : 6x6 sheet = 2 5/8”and 6x6 sheet = 3”. Place inside the mailbox.
4. Paint the wooden canvas with pollen acrylic paint. This will be used as the base for the stand.
5. Ink chipboard pieces 002, 007 & 008 with distress stain picket fence top and bottom section only. Ink the middle with fossalised amber and seedles preserves as per the picture. Add glossy accents and leave to dry. Add googly eyes to the owls faces.
6. Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
7. All Done!