Monday 25 May 2020

Prima Midnight Garden
Finnabair Altered
Steampunk Piggy
'Perfection is Overrated'

Hello dear friends! 
Today I am sharing my Steampunk Piggy! 
This pig is a ceramic figure which I altered
 with lots of amazing Finnabair products.
 First I prepped the figure with a coat
 of black gesso. Next I painted it with 
various metallique, sparks and liquid acrylic
 paints. I fussy-cut some of the butterflies
 in the 'Flutter' decorative paper and glued
 these onto the body with Finn's soft matte gel.
 I cut a bow (cutting die) and top hat 
with my Silhouette (design ID 67665 and 
instructions here) from the Midnight 
Garden collection. I added some moulded
 embellishments which have been coloured
 with metallique waxes. I adorned the rest
 of the pig and top hat with metal, 
chipboard embellishments, die-cut leaves, 
ribbon, chain and gorgeous Prima flowers.


















Prima Products:


Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment