Sunday 24 May 2020

Dusty Attic 
Moodboard Inspiration 
Layout
'Cherish'

Hello dear Dusty FANattics!
Love the colours of this months mood
 board! They are STUNNING! Here is my
 take on the May challenge.



Inspired by the these lovely colours, 
have created this Layout (photo credit to
 Magic Moonlight Free Images) featuring lots 
of beautiful Dusty Attic chipboard. I used the
 fabulous Graphic 45 Bloom collection. 
prepped my page with clear gesso and added 
lots of texture with a stencil and texture paste. I coloured the background with Finnabair metallique 
paints and waxes. I heat embossed all the
 chipboard pieces with embossing powders. I 
adorned my photo with lots stunning Prima 
flowers and leaves.






Dusty Attic Product List:

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment