Friday 11 October 2019

Prima Christmas in the Country
Santa Star
'Season's Greetings'

I love the Christmas in the Country
 collection by Frank!Just one word,
STUNNING!!! Today I am sharing an
 Altered Wooden Star shape which I
 painted with Impastopaint in Victorian
green and then lightly dry brushed with
 some white gesso to give it that
shabby chic look. Using one of the
 pattern sheets in the 12x12 collection,
 I placed my star shape on top and
 then lightly tracedhalf of it with a pencil.
 I cut the star out and then distressed
the edges.Next I added some texture
with paper texture over Finn's ornate
 lace stencil. I randomly added some
 of the paste on the sides too. I have
 layered the cute little Santa picture
 onto lots of die-cuts. I painted the
chipboard Christmas ornaments
with Finn's metallique paint and also
 lightly dry brushed them with white
 gesso. Next I adorned my picture
 cluster with thecollections STUNNING
flowers, sisal wreath, metal trinkets,
die-cut snowflakes and a pretty
 die-cut bow. I added some random
 paint splatters and sequins
for the finishing touch.










Prima Product List:



Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment