Wednesday 9 October 2019

Prima Autumn Sunset
Cowboy Boot with Hat
'Thankful'

Autumn Sunset is such a BEAUTIFUL
collection! I love the warm and rich
colours in this line, perfect for all those
lovely fall/vintage type projects. I have
 created this super cute Cowboy Boot
 and Hat with my Silhouette, (design ID
145232 for the boot with assembly
instructions here and design ID 80907
 for the hat with assembly instructions here).
I added lots of die-cut leaves and
 butterflies which I cut from the
collection. I have also added some
chipboard elements which I have
painted with the lovely metallique and
sparks paint by Finnabair. Next I adorned
 the boot and hat with the collections
GORGEOUS flowers, ephemera and some
 sisal. For the final touch on my project
 I added a french regalia crown and pearls
 on the acorn embellishments which
 I tucked in behind the flowers. I got
 this pretty neat idea from Frank Garcia.



















No comments:

Post a Comment