Monday 7 October 2019

Prima Apricot Honey
Altered Feathers

I have created a pair of
 Altered Feathers featuring the
 stunning Apricot Honey collection.
 I have prepped these ceramic
 feathers with clear gesso. Next
 I built my little embellishment
 clusters. I used some die-cut pieces 
which I cut from the collection,
 chipboard leaves, fussy-cut flowers
 which I also cut from the collection, 
sisal and some flowers. I added 
resin frames which I lightly brushed
 with some Artisan powder in 
Antoinette pink. I then glued the
 embellishment clusters on the 
one side of each feather. Next I 
coloured the background of the
 feathers with Finn's metallique
 and sparks paint and randomly 
added touches of white gesso. 
I adorned the flowers with mini 
art stones, glitter, sequins and 
the collections ticket sentiments.










No comments:

Post a Comment