Monday 11 March 2019

Prima Midnight Garden
Mixed Media Canvas 

For our green-themed project I created this
 canvas featuring the stunning Midnight Garden 
collection teamed up with some of Finnabair'
fabulous mixed media products. I prepped the 
canvas with black gesso and for my background
 I mixed white texture powder along with some
 art stones and paints and then applied the
 mixture to the canvas with a silicone brush. I 
added some more texture with Finnabair's ornate 
lace stencil and Prima paper texture paste. I then 
randomly added some touches of that pretty 
Lucky Emerald icing paste and white gesso. 
The resin pieces and metal butterfly embellishments
 have been painted with black gesso, white gesso 
and sparks paint Fairy Wings. I added a picture 
to the frame from the photo booth stickers. I then
 added some beautiful Prima flowers, pixie vine,
 fussy cut leaves from the collection, chipboard
 pieces, diamond melange and sequins for the finishing touch. 








Prima Product List:

Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment