Friday 8 February 2019

Prima Poetic Rose
Altered Heart Photo Frame 
'You make me Happy' 

For our heart-themed project I decided to alter
 a wooden Heart Photo Frame featuring the
 lovely Poetic Rose collection. This is my 
favourite line from the new releases! Love the 
soft colors! I used a lot of my favourite 
Finnabair products to alter this piece such as
 the lovely Impasto paint pastels and icing paste
I adorned the heart shape with some pretty wing
 mould embellishments which I painted with
 black gesso and some metallique paints
 Ice Queen and Romance Pink. Love how 
easy and well these paints blend to give you that
 perfect colour combination you want. I added 
some of the collections pretty flowers and 
glitter. I then highlighted the piece with
 Old Silver metallique wax.









Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment