Wednesday 13 February 2019

Prima Misty Rose 
Mixed Media Layout 
'Picture Perfect' 

I love this theme we have up on the blog
 today. I LOVE all shades of the colour pink 
so pretty and feminine. I created a Layout 
featuring the stunning Misty Rose collection 
which is perfect for this theme. I added a little
 touch of mixed-media to my page featuring
 some of Finnabair's lovely products. I have layered 
my photo (Pinterest) on some die cut elements and
with torn pieces from the sheets in the collection. 
I added some resin embellishments, chipboard 
pieces and stunning Prima flowers, I finished 
it off with some paint splatters, pretty sequins, 
enamel stickers and say it in crystals.







Prima Product List:
961374 Art Basics Heavy White Gesso     

Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Papercrafting!
Tanya

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tanya,
    Wow wow wowwww another stunning lay-out that you created
    Mvg Gina België 💐😃

    ReplyDelete